Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All ID Cyber Solutions Ltd training courses are subject to the terms and conditions set out below and, by booking a training course through us, our customers (‘you’) accept these terms and conditions. All bespoke training courses are subject to our General Terms and Conditions, which are available separately at the time of booking.
- Any student that applies under a false name or details will have their access to course content refused / revoked.
- Prices for individual courses are as advertised on our website and are exclusive of VAT. Where required, VAT will be added to the advertised price to arrive at the final total cost. The course price includes trainers’ time, provision of training rooms and necessary facilities, all necessary training materials, Lunch and morning and/or afternoon refreshments. It does not include travelling or other subsistence costs.
- Bookings can be made by credit/debit card online via our website or by invoice by calling our sales office.
- Bookings, which are in all cases subject to the availability of places on courses, will be accepted by us and the rights and responsibilities in respect of cancellation will apply from the date at which the booking is made. We reserve the right to refuse admittance to any course unless:
- The full purchase price has been paid through the booking page for your chosen course through our website; or
- A valid purchase order has been received by us from a UK local authority, other UK public sector organisation or a company that has an approved credit account with us; and/or
- The full purchase price has been received by bank transfer in advance.
- Delegates will not be permitted to enter the classroom if payment has not been made as set out above. The cancellation terms below shall apply in any case.
- Once a booking has been accepted, cancellation terms (below) apply.
Delegate cancellation charges
- You may cancel your booking without penalty providing we receive written notice more than 28 working days prior to the start of the relevant training course.
- Written cancellations received between 28 and 21 days prior to the start of the training course will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee, and, if between 20 and 11 days, a 50% cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be given for written cancellations received 10 working days or less before the start of the training course.
- No refunds will be given if you fail to attend a course for which you have made a booking
Delegates can be transferred from one course to another, or alternative delegates can be substituted for those already booked on a course.
For this to happen, the following fees apply:
- Written notification more than 28 working days prior to the start of the relevant training course without penalty
- Between 28 and 21 days prior to the start of the training course a 25% transfer fee; 20 to 11 days a 50% transfer fee.
- Transfers 10 days or less in advance of a course will be treated as a cancellation, and will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.(N.B. Unless we know the names of delegates five working days in advance, it may not be possible to provide attendance certificates at the end of the training course.)
The Company (and its selected training partners) reserves the right to cancel training courses but will endeavour not to do so within ten working days of the start of the course.
If a training course is cancelled, the Company’s only obligation to you will be, at our discretion, either to reschedule the cancelled course within four months or to refund in full the fees paid by you for the training course.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company will not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs, or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you as a direct, indirect, special or consequential nature arising from such a cancellation.